Brazilian Butt Lift
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A healthy diet as well as a specially-tailored workout can do a lot to help achieve a healthy body weight and also tone the muscle mass of the posterior. But in spite of this, several patients remain dissatisfied with a buttocks that insists on staying “flat” no matter what.
Brazilian butt lift surgery reshapes the butt and surrounding areas, including the hips, thighs, and lower back, creating a better shape and ratio for your curves.
A Brazilian butt lift can help:
- Reduce fat pockets on your hips, upper legs or stomach while adding volume to the butt
- Help clothes fit better
- Enhance the contours of your lower body
What is involved in Brazilian butt lift surgical treatment?
A Brazilian butt lift is a fat transfer treatment that enhances the shape and size of the buttocks without implants. Liposuction is used to remove excess fat from the hips, abdomen, back, thighs or other areas, and this fat is then utilized to augment the buttocks.
A Brazilian butt lift typically involves these three actions:
- Removal of fat from undesired areas through liposuction
- The extracted fat is purified and readied for injection
- A plastic surgeon injects fat into certain parts of the butt to increase volume and boost form
The Brazilian butt lift procedure is generally performed as an outpatient treatment, making use of general anesthetic or intravenous sedation as well as local anesthetic. It is normal for a portion of the new fat not to “take” in its new location, and our expert plastic surgeons will occasionally account for this by injecting slightly more fat into the buttocks in order to help you attain the look you desire.
Who is a good prospect for a Brazilian butt lift?
A Brazilian butt lift can be a wonderful way to enhance the buttocks; however, it is important to have sensible expectations regarding the surgical treatment, as well as what results can be achieved in your particular case.
On the whole, good candidates for a Brazilian butt lift are those who:
- Desire a butt augmentation without implants
- Have sufficient fat in various other locations to collect for injecting into the buttocks
- Have reasonably good skin tone in the buttocks and hips
- You are able to stay clear of sitting directly on your butt for several weeks
When done by a qualified plastic surgeon, a Brazilian butt lift is a satisfying procedure with spectacular results. The very best way to get more information is to come in for a consultation, so please do not hesitate to contact us today.